Saturday, January 14, 2012

Me // Stuff I Love

I've been really into buns these days. Buns as in hair buns. Not bread buns or other buns...
Anyway, the casual look of a messy bun always makes me feel strangely confident and relaxed. I know, weird girly stuff, but still...I love 'em.  The more hair you've got the more you can pull it off...and I've got a lot of hair. So does my sister who was kind enough for me to take a few pictures of her the other day.



I'm sure most of you have discovered the wonderful, addictive thing called *pinterest*. Well, I absolutely LOVE it. Ideas, quotes, pictures...so so great. Not to mention, you can dream shop. Um, can you say AMAZING? I have gotten so many great ideas for photography, design, and a million other things through pinterest. Seriously, if you have not checked it out, you really need to.


Winter sunrises and moon. What else is there to say? They simply speak for themselves.



My red hair. Yes, I dyed it about two weeks ago and I'm in love with it. Red hair, all the way.




2 comments:

Amanda said...

What was your hair color before??

Oh and I KNOW - i am so blasted obsessed with messy buns right now its not even funny!!!

ohmygoshlovethem. :)

love,
manda
http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

Kyla Makay said...

You are so precious.
Can we get a better shot of your new color!? I wanna see! :)
And yeah- messy buns= life saver... haha.
Ky
www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com