Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Me // 2012, spring fever, and curls

Hey ya'll. Happy (belated) Near Year! I hope your holiday break was filled with nostalgia, rest, and loads of fun!

Ever since my last post, I have been extremely busy with my spring semester classes and simply life itself. I can't believe it is already January 10th, 2012. This new year is going to be a HUGE one for me, namely because next fall I'll be heading off to college. Eeeek! Complete craziness. What's even crazier is that I should be hearing back from one of my top schools by the end of this week - so fingers crossed!

I'm really excited about 2012 because I feel that this will be the year where my photography really blossoms into something. I'm brainstorming photo shoot ideas and starting to really think about what I want my photography to look like. What's my feel. What makes my photography me.

I can hardly wait for spring/summer when all my beloved bright colors come back! Snow is beautiful the first time around, but I'd rather be wearing spring dresses, jeans, and t-shirts all year long. I am a warm gal through and through. I also am SUPER EXCITED to be able to have some new "models" in front of my camera once I head off to college. My poor roommates...haha. :)

Another random tidbit for the week ~ I've been trying to curl my (already wavy/curly) hair with cloth ties, sponge curlers, and whatnot the past couple of days with awful interesting results. Tonight I have those soft, pink curlers in my hair that supposedly, according to all of my siblings, make me look like Marcia Brady in Season 1. Hopefully these curls come out looking more humane than the last ones. What us girls put up with for the sake of beauty...


No comments: