Thursday, June 9, 2011

Good to WOW–Bubble Shots

 

So, first off….let me explain why I was not able to put up my SOOC shots of the bubbles on Monday. The computer that I use for photography which has all of my pictures, light room, and Photoshop on it supposedly became fried when we lost power for less than 10 seconds the other day. It won’t turn on….nothing. But, thank goodness I had already edited my bubble shots and uploaded them onto *flickr*.

GoodtoWow2

Linking up today with Ashley for my Bubble Edits!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hoping I can get it fixed today - say a little prayer!

Awesome shots and edits Lexi!

Love you Mom

Ashley Sisk said...

These look amazing and I hope it's fixed soon too!

Cedar said...

Terrific photos! The second one is my favorite, but they are all great! Praying for your computer.

koreen (aka: winn) said...

I love the closeups. :)

Gina Kleinworth said...

Those are AWESOME- I can feel the fun oooosing through the screen.

Anonymous said...

These are so much fun! I hope you're able to sort out your computer angst quickly!