Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Grad

Well, its official. I’m a high school graduate. It’s pretty crazy when you just stop and think about it, but I haven’t really taken the time to do that, so graduating high school hasn’t fully hit me just yet. 

This weekend was filled with dancing, fun, tears, food, games, and lots of laughter. I will remember it all forever. My mom was the one who took all of the pictures, so I’m just going to point you in her direction to view the upcoming prom/graduation pictures.

When I got home, I was able to open up the basket my teachers had given all of the graduates. It was filled with all kinds of fun stuff, including a pair of funky glasses with the word “GRAD” right smack dab between the eyes. Without even trying them on myself, I ran outside and stuck them on my siblings who were all too willing for me to take their picture. *insert happy face*

joshua-glasses

joshb&w

gab-glasses

does this little guy not look absolutely ADORABLE with his front tooth missing???!?!

jord-glasses

jord-funny

abs-glasses

abs-glasses2

here are just some random shots I took last week of my prom ticket. I do these things when I’m bored. ;o)

crown

invite

shoe

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures, and congratulations on graduating! I, unfortunately, still have four more weeks of finals and essays. :)

Ashley Sisk said...

Well Congratulations!

Unknown said...

there are still no words to express what you mean to me and the joy I feel inside thinking about what God has in store for you. we are so proud of you lexi!

i love you and i will get your photos up this week!

xoxoxo

Heather said...

oh my goodness, your siblings are adorable :). oh, and could you email me the pictures from prom of you, tyler and i? pretty please? :D love you! <3

Michelle R said...

very cute sibling shots!! :) how funny that you thought of them first, with your gifts! :)

nice "bored" shots. :) But I think that glass slipper is supposed to be clear.... :)