Monday, March 26, 2012

Annapolis MD | TheFIX Mix


It was a rainy, windy, cold afternoon and the weather readings on my computer stated an absolute zero chance of sunshine. We packed our bags anyway and before we knew it, we were laughing and chatting in a comfy room with other photographers who were daring enough to join us in all the wetness. We shot all day in and around a parking garage, which was PERFECT. Now I understand why photographers love taking pictures after it rains!! I was running around the buildings with our group exclaiming, “The light!! Ohmygosh the LIGHT!!”

This past Saturday a bunch of photographers from the NOVA, Baltimore, and D.C area got together to practice shooting couples. We had two great couples modeling for us that day, and I spent the entire day shooting one of our adorable couples, Paul and Jess. P + J are one of the sweetest couples I have ever met and they are SO stinkin’ cute with each other. They have been married for a year, so this was sort of a newly wed shoot for them. HOW COOL IS THAT? Their love for each other is evident and it was so wonderful having them with us for the day. Not to mention, Paul’s funny side decided to show while we were shooting on the roof of the parking garage…but more about that later! 




We had the privilege of having fantastic make-up artists for our shoot. Thank you Alison Dustin!
This was our other couple - Caitlyn and Matt. I only was able to get a few pictures of them, but aren't they so photogenic??


| Paul + Jess |







Could they get ANY cuter?? 
Check back for more tomorrow!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Absolutely gorgeous photos!!!!!!! Looks like alot of fun!!!

God bless!!!

<3 Sarah

I blog @ forevergodsprincess.blogspot.com

Karli @ The Bonnie 5 said...

Lexi, you are a straight-up PRO. I'm so serious. If you don't do something with photography... you are nuts! :-) (said with a smile and a wink)

I would give ANYTHING to take pictures like you do... anything! If I could capture my kids like you have done here, I would be over the moon. You knocked me over with these shots!

Gina Kleinworth said...

I am so happy to see how much you have really taken off. These are AMAZING!!!!!!!!!