Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Listening to my light meter

Yesterday I came upon some of my youngest sister’s *Barbie dolls and decided to have some fun. They looked a little scrambled…and I’m sure those positions Naomi had them in didn’t feel so great. Observe…

OK, OUCH! I don’t know about all of you, but I don’t think that neck position is natural. Not to mention *Mulan’s super tight dress she has to wear. How on earth does she get around if she can barely sit without ripping a seam? Beats me…

Ahhh…much better. Hair is looking a little scraggly and not sure what’s with the little tuft in the front, but definitely better.

When I was a kid, *Barbies all looked the same (minus some hair styles). Today, I’m pretty sure my old dolls would run for cover at the gigantic eyes of Princess *Ariel here. And sparkly eye shadow up the forehead? Poor thing…

“I’m watching you”

{sorry…just couldn’t resist}

So, I’m not exactly sure what *Belle was thinking when she got the whole 70’s look, but I don’t think the *Beast is going to be very happy.

Have any funny or random shots lying around? Why don’t you share them?

*All shots in this post are SOOC and no *Barbies were harmed in the process*

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love it! Thanks for making me smile!